Why should I get a electric skateboard? A question that gets asked a lot, and for good reason. Skateboarding is really fun, but it can be even more fun when you add in electricity!
Skateboards today come in many varieties including wooden skateboards with maple decks, plastic skateboards with polypropylene decks, aluminum alloy boards with fiberglass topsheets. However electric skateboard technology has been around only since the 1990s and there are some real benefits to riders.
Why you should get a electric skateboard
1) No more pushing uphill: When your electric board runs out of charge, you’re done riding. You don’t have to push back up the hill while the battery recharges or wait for an expensive taxi ride home. Just unpack your charger and connect it to the board.
2) Ride to work: Electric skateboards are great for commuting. It’s already hard enough to convince yourself to leave the comfort of your couch and ride into work, but it can be even harder when you’re exhausted from a long day of work and the only thought on your mind is dinner and bedtime routine. Your electric board will take away the pain of riding home so that you’ll actually enjoy it!
3) Best electric skateboard – far better than any scooter: Just like with regular skateboards, electric boards do not travel as fast as motorized vehicles such as mopeds or bicycles. You can’t expect them to go as fast as those things any more than you could expect someone riding a unicycle to go as fast as someone riding a motorcycle. However, the great thing about electric skateboards is that you can ride them on bike paths near bikeways and use bike racks to park your boards while you’re at work or while you’re out and about. Best electric skateboard – always there when you need it!
4) It’s fun and easy!Why not make life easier? Electric boards are easy to learn how to ride and they even come with beginner modes for people who don’t know how to ride yet. And if anyone tries to harass you about it just walk away, because best electric skateboard has its own power source! You won’t get into trouble by cutting across traffic or running a red light, so just enjoy yourself!
5) Electric skateboard doesn’t violate local laws: Many places have laws against using motorized vehicles on sidewalks. Sometimes, you can even get charged for riding your regular skateboard there! However, electric skateboard has no motors and therefore it always legal to ride on the sidewalk. Best electric skateboard is a regular push scooter with a battery attached to it. Just because Best electric skateboard is “powered,” doesn’t mean that you should go ahead and take up space in a crowded subway or cut other people off when they’re trying to cross the street.
Don’t get Best electric skateboard if…
1) You don’t want to work out: Although Best electric skateboard is great for commuting, it does require a lot of physical effort to ride. You have to push yourself along with your feet, which means that you’re going to be working out a lot more than if you were riding a bicycle!
2) You only travel short distances: The battery life on most electric boards isn’t very good either. Some can go as far as 15 miles at around 10mph before they require recharging again, but those are the really expensive models. If you just want to use Best electric skateboard as a fun toy and ride it down hills then this won’t be a problem. However, if you want something that’s going to take you from home to work or school every day then you’re going to have to be prepared for regular charging sessions.
3) You’re looking for something cheap: Best electric skateboard is a luxury item. If you want to use the same technology as the select few individuals who can afford $1000+ electric skateboards then you can expect to pay about the same amount! Most boards are closer to $300-$500, but even those have minimum quality specifications that all board-buyers should know about.
What you should consider before buying an electric scooter?
1. How long will your electric scooter last without recharging it? This may seem like a no brainer, but many people fail tp take this into consideration when buying an electronic device of any kind. When shopping for electric scooters, check the mAh. This stands for milliamps per hour and will tell you how long your electric scooter can run without recharging it. Most models will allow riders to travel about 15 miles at 10mph on one charge, but this may vary depending on whether or not your scooter is climbing hills or traveling off-road as well as the weight of the rider and other factors.
2. How fast can it go? Again, this may seem obvious…but there are many people who don’t take into consideration just how much speed matters when choosing their vehicles. The faster something goes, the more dangerous it tends to be, so always check to make sure that your device has a maximum speed of under 15 mph as a general rule of thumb.